Hundreds of the world’s largest enterprises now use the Internet of Things in ways so innovative, that they’re disrupting their own industries. Your peers and competitors are innovating and accelerating adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT) in order to drive efficiencies, improve customer experiences, and launch new and innovative services and business models.
That’s why IoT figures to be such a hot topic at the Strata Data Conference, New York, which is fast approaching, from September 25-28th, at the Javits Center.
Want to learn more about some of the most compelling IoT use cases and trends? Interested in diving deeper into how real-time analytics and machine learning are shaping the IoT landscape?
Want to get a sense of how open source technologies and tools are powering IoT today?
Then the Strata Data Conference, New York, is the place to be.
Key IoT Sessions
We have curated several sessions which are not to be missed. Look out for:
- Keynote: How IoT and machine learning keep America truckin’ – Mike Olson (Cloudera), Terry Kline (Navistar)
- An Open Source Architecture for IoT – Dave Shuman (Cloudera), James Kirkland (Red Hat)
- The Sunset of Lambda: New Architectures Amplify IoT Impact – Michael Crutcher (Cloudera), Ryan Lippert (Cloudera)
- IIoT Data Fusion: Bridging the gap from data to value – Alexandra Gunderson (Arundo Analytics)
- A Brave New World in Mutable Big Data: Relational Storage – Todd Lipcon (Cloudera)
Cloudera IoT Demos & Theatre Sessions
Apart from some of the sessions above, the Cloudera booth (#225), will also feature a series of demos, talks, and theater sessions around IoT that will highlight some of the key solutions and IoT use cases with our incredible set of partners.
See below for a schedule of some of the key booth demos and theater sessions:
Tuesday, September 26th
|6:40 PM||IoT – Digital Manufacturing in the Cloud – Demo||Jason Judd (CapGemini)|
Wednesday, September 27th
|4:00 PM||An Open Source Architecture for IoT – Industry 4.0 Demo||David Bericat (RedHat) &
Dave Shuman (Cloudera)
Thursday, September 28th
|10:55 AM||An Open Source Architecture for IoT – Industry 4.0 Demo||David Bericat (RedHat) &
Dave Shuman (Cloudera)
|11:10 AM||IoT-enabled Predictive Maintenance Demo||Chellury Sastry (TCS) &
Vijay Raja (Cloudera)
Apart from these, the kiosks in our booth will also feature other demos including a Connected Car demo, featuring Apache Kudu as well as a set of product demos including Cloudera Navigator and Cloudera Data Science Workbench.
We look forward to seeing you in New York!!
For more information:
- Learn more about Cloudera’s data management platform for IoT
- Listen to any of our onDemand webinars:
- Simplifying Real-Time Architectures for IoT with Apache Kudu
- IoT-Enabled Predictive Maintenance provided jointly with TCS
- IoT – Data Management Trends, Best Practices, & Key Use Cases with Christian Renaud of 451 Research